Rowland Area :: Making a Business Decision
Date Filled Out Agreement
1. What is the main topic discussed in the Making a Business Decision Audio?
How many appointments to hold
Stocking an Inventory
2. When selling your products at the suggested retail prices, what % do you make on your investment?
3. What example does Robin use as an analogy for keeping product on hand in the “Making a Business Decision” audio?
Shopping for handbags
Shopping for dresses
Stocking greeting cards in a Hallmark store
4. What do you feel is the biggest advantage out of all those discussed for having product on hand to sell directly at a class or facial?
5. What does it mean to work this business full‐circle?
6. What does Mary Kay, Inc. require of all Independent Beauty Consultants in order to remain “active”?
$650 w/s order each month
$450 w/s order every other month $225 w/s order every third month
7. How did Robin start her business as a new Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant?
8. What is the company brochure called that shows pictures of different wholesale order sizes you can choose to start your business?
Ready, Set, Go!
Let’s Go Shopping!
Ready, Set, Sell!!
9. Explain the difference between a Perfect Start vs a Power Start
10. Please explain how you have been most impacted from listening to the “Making a Business Decision” audio.
11. How do you plan to start YOUR OWN Mary Kay Business?
Power Start +
12. Which Wholesale level do you plan to start your business with?
Do Not Fill This Out